Decisions, Recommendations, Agreements, Implementation Reports and Formats
- This list includes Decisions, Recommendations and other agreements adopted:
- between 1974 and 1997 under the 1972 Oslo Convention;
- between 1978 and 1997 under the 1974 Paris Convention; and
- since 1998 under the 1992 OSPAR Convention.
- Under article 31(2) of the OSPAR Convention, Decisions, Recommendations and all other agreements adopted under the 1972 Oslo Convention or the 1974 Paris Convention shall continue to be applicable, unaltered in their legal nature, to the extent that they are compatible with, or not explicitly terminated by, the OSPAR Convention, and Decisions or, in the case of recommendations, any recommendations adopted under the OSPAR Convention.
- By Decision 98/1 (which became binding on 9 February 1999), the OSPAR Commission revoked all previous Decisions, Recommendation and other agreements which were not compatible with the OSPAR Convention or which had become spent (for instance, because their terms had been included in the OSPAR Convention). The pre-1998 Decisions, Recommendations and other agreements contained in this list are therefore those which are continued in force by article 31(2) of the OSPAR Convention.
Decisions, Recommendations and related Implementation Reports and Implementation Reporting Formats
Click on the button below to open the list of Decisions, Recommendations, Implementation Reports and Formats relating to the Biological Diversity and Ecosystems Strategy .
Click on the button below to open the list of Agreements relating to the Biological Diversity and Ecosystems Strategy.