Fact & Assessment Sheets
The new OSPAR Assessment Tool will be ready for use in 2016 and will include all OSPAR thematic assessments.
At present, all thematic assessments are released as OSPAR publications. If you would like to find these, please either use the publications search function or you can also access these via the OSPAR work areas pages.
OSPAR also produces a selection of fact sheets and assessment sheets which can be found below.
2016 Factsheet & Assessment sheet
- Encounters with chemical and conventional weapons in 2013 (1,646 kB)
- Status of the OSPAR Network of Marine Protected Areas in 2014 (4,763 kB)
- Imposex and TBT: Status, trends and effects in marine molluscs: an improving situation? (1,973 kB)
- Litter in the Marine Environment - Plastic Particles in Fulmar Stomachs in 2011 (882 kB)
- Encounters with Chemical and Conventional Munitions in 2012 (1,104 kB)
- Produced water discharges from offshore oil and gas installations 2007-2012 (2,524 kB)
- Encounters with Chemical and Conventional Munitions in 2011 (1,022 kB)
- Status of the OSPAR Network of Marine Protected Areas in 2012 (2,184 kB)